As a Hoya, you can enjoy access to a myriad of resources to support and enhance your job search. Below are a few favorites to take advantage of:
Digital Resources for All SFS Students
- Handshake – Our career management system: complete your profile, schedule appointments, register for events and fairs, apply for jobs + internships, follow employers.
- Resume Worded – Get instant, quality resume feedback any time. Tailor your resume to the job you’re applying for and see how it fairs in an AI applicant system.
- LinkedIn Learning – Discover and develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through more than 5,000 expert-led courses. Complete and track courses related to your field and interests; add them to your LinkedIn profile once completed.
- Hoya Gateway –Easily connect with Georgetown alumni who want to actively help you advance your career.
- Interstride – For international students seeking US opportunities; and for US students seeking international opportunities.
- Firsthand– Access downloadable career guides, employer profiles and rankings, discussion boards, industry blogs and news on the latest trends and issues. View sample resumes and cover letters, get interviewing tips, and explore over 100 industries and professions.
Digital Resources for SFS Graduate Students
- Canvas – Log in to our 24/7 SFS Career Center in Canvas at your convenience to access career resources covering a variety of topics, including resumes, interviewing, and networking, to name a few.
- The Career Bulletin – Our regular email newsletter contains events, advice, and opportunities.